Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The folder Entrypoints

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the folder <i>etc>public>mimes>images>entrypoints</i>

there are a few images. How can I upload another image in this folder.

Greetings,

GM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gema,

You can define a graphic for each entry point. This graphic is then displayed instead of the default graphic. The name of the graphics files must be the same as the name of the folder to be used as the entry point. For example, a graphics file of the type gif must have the extension .img.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/e2/2d35403

6052c22e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

The entry point repository manager is preconfigured in the standard delivery. No further configuration is necessary.

To call up the configuration of the entry points repository manager, choose Content Management ® Repository Managers ® Entry Points Repository.

Make sure that all users have read permission for the /entrypoints repository.

Patricio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patricio,

I am trying to follow your navigation to the Entry points manager, and it doesn't look right. It should be System Administration -> System Configuration -> Knowlege Management -> Content Management -> Repository Managers -> Entry Points Providers?? I can't see exactly how to change the settings here. I don't see and Entry Points Repository on my portal. I would like to be able to set the Entry Points repository visible from the root.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After looking further, I found that the Entry Points Repository is visible when I chose advanced options on Repository Managers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gema,

Please be more specific. If you want to replace images then just keep the name same and upload. Wht is your requirement?