Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defect recording process

jagadeesh_madiwalar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know how the defect recording process will be carried for the Production order goods receipt.

I am creating the incoming Inspection lot for production order and i have a Quality plan for the same and i am able to do result recording and Usage decision, but if any defects found during the result recording how can i process the defect recording ...please let me any SPRO setting for the same and process transaction to be carried out for the same.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SRK

In this case once the defect recording is done kindly intiate a notification. You can add all corrective and preventive tasks alsong with activiities to be done in the notification. Below find a link where in i have described a Notification process

Link: [;

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SRk

First make sure that you have defect codes available in the system. You can do it thru QS41 (catalog 9)

Once done that you can defect recording which is available in the Qa32 screen. You can do the same while doing RR and alos while doing UD

Regards

Gajesh

jagadeesh_madiwalar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually during result recording " any deviations are found it is communicated to SSE/Production with list of deviations for further rectification/actions"

This rectification / actions how can we do this process in system?

Please guide for this activity...

Thanks