cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acknowledgement contains system errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a IDOC to File scenario. When we check the status in SXMB_MONI, we are getting processed successfully flag, but getting ICON "acknowledgement contains system errors". And also file is not reaching destination folder. When I check the errors in acknowledgement, I can see the error message "OUTBOUND _ BINDING_NOT_FOUND " and below that some message saying,

"No receiver agreement found for sender BS_Receiver and receiver BS_sender. But my sender is BS_sender and Receiver is BS_Receiver and I have a receiver agreement with that combination. I checked entire configuration scenario and everything is fine.

I don't know why it's taking sender as receiver and receiver as sender and that too in case of receiver agreement only. In all other places sender is shown as BS_Sender and Receiver is shown as BS_Receiver. Anybody experienced this kind of error?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I think now we are able to see the problem. When I checked Adapter Monitoring as mentioned by you, we can see only one adapter(JPR), that too in error status. According to our Adapter Monitoring guide it should show all the Adapters with their statuses. But we are not able see any of the Adapters in the monitoring except JPR and that too in error state. Can you tell me what causing this problem. In Integartion directory we are able to see all the adapters, but in Adapter monitoring we are not able to see any of them. Any idea how to correct this? Thanks in Advance.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raja,

Try reimporting the "SAP Basis software component" once again. The XI installation guide on how to do it: "Importing the XI Content for Software Component Version SAP Basis 6.40" describes how to do the same.

Alsom, check the note 809420.

Regards,

Bhavesh

PS Mark points for useful answers.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raja,

Idoc adapter is on ABAP STACK so you cannot find it in adapter monitoring in RWB(j2ee stack)...

Check the transaction idx5 for the same in ABAP STACK..!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I got one more problem in case of Adapter framework. I am able to see all adapters while selecting adapters from the adapters list in Integration directory. But when I try to check the individual adapter status in Adapter monitoring(RWB), I am not able to see IDOC adapter. All other Adapters are visible except IDOC adapter. I tried by import the software componet SAP BASIS 6.40, but then also no use and IDOC adapter is not visible in Adapter monitoring. Can you suggest where it's going wrong and what we can do to add the IDOC adapter in Adapter Monitoring.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Adapter Engine resides on the Java Stack and Adapter Monitoring in RWB displays only adapters that

run on the Adapter Engine.

<b>The IDOC adapter and the HTTP adapter interact directly with the Integration Engineon the ABAP stack </b> and so, are not abvailable in the the list of adapters available in the RunTimeWorkBench.

Hope this clarifies your doubt,

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

IDoc and HTTP adapters Run on Integration Engine and not on J2EE Adapter Engine. You can only monitor Adapters Running J2EE Adapter engine using RWB->Adapter Monitoring. To monitor messages on IDoc Adapter you can use IDX5,SXMB_MONI,SM58 etc..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I am able to solve the problem by importing the software component SAP BASIS 6.40 into Intgeration respository. Thanks for help. I am having access to SAP service market place, but I was not able to get that How to guide you mentioned. And also can you suggest me any web log or how to guide on adapters related concepts.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raja,

SDN and Online SAP help is the best way to explore XI.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Go through the blogs, documents, explore..

Regards,

bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In table IDXNOALE, I added the port, client and nessage type. Now it's not displaying any acknowledgements, but still file is not sent to the folder.Still status is succesfully processed. I think there may be some problem with Adapter engine. Any idea what's causing the problem.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Just check the log of your RECEIVER FILE ADAPTER in the RunTimeWorkbench--> AdapterMonitoring. Check if the adapter has any error in it.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Thanks for reply. But here the problem is not only with acknowledgement. The problem is the configuration scenario is looking for receiver agreement between BS_Receiver and BS_Sender, but it should be from BS_Sender to BS_Receiver. And also when I try to run IDX_NOALE program in R/3, it's saying no program exists with that name. Please suggest me, what causing the error in receiver agreement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

First check in SXMB_ADM if IDoc acknowledgement is enabled.

Also, if you don't have the program. Goto SE16 and add the Message Interface for which this ack is coming and it will stop coming.

The error is for ack activated but not configured.

Regards

Vijaya

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Just check this guide on how to handle acknowledgements,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f6d2d790-0201-0010-9382-b50...

also,if you want you can turn off idoc acknowledgements then you use the report: <b>IDX_NOALE</b> .You can just add the entries in table <b>IDXNOALE from SE16.</b>

IDX_NOALE should run on your R/3.

Just check following SAP Note : 777175

Regards,

Bhavesh