cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

space between words missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have encountered the problem. When I print out the form from the printer, the space between the words are missing. All the words are concatenated together. But in the print preview, it looks good, the space between words are there. Anyone has the same problem with me, is there anybody can provide a solution to solve the problem, thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1). Please check whether the print preview and print are given from same printer or not

if different the give the same printer name for print preview also.

2).provide sufficient length for the text that is concatenating that is check the data element length

height given in the line table and line spacing in the style and the font size.

3).Printer settings.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

1) Change the Font Size and check 2) check the printer settings also by printing similar stuff on it..3) convert the spool to PDF and print and see the difference , if they are same then its a printer configuration issue..

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

As the others have also mentioned, it is to do with the printer settings where you are trying to get this printed. Try getting it printed in some other printer. However, if this printer is the only choice that you have, then try modifying the paragraph and Character formats that you have used in teh form. The format being used may not be getting detected by the printer.

Try it out and share your results!

Cheers,

Varna

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no problem in your code . Try with some diff printer .

Check the printer which your client is using and use that in Print preview . If its is coming properly , no dont worry @ the code.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with any other printer whether the same problem exists or not.

Normally this kind of issue happens due to the printer configuration which differ with the enlargement or contraction of the lines.

Regards,

Ram