cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FFile Conversion(T ab Delimited In sender end )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am implemeting a file-xi-filescenario in which the input is a flat file and the separator between the elements is TAB .

The input file is getting pickep up but there is an error in Sxmb_moni saying 'MAPPING : EXCEPTION DURING EXECUTE '

Please help .

Thanx ,

Srestha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might me a error in the mapping.Could u please post in detail abt the exception.

Goto sxmb_moni,double click on your message and try to trace where the error has occured.U will get a window with complete flow of the message.just check the which part of the end to end implementation u have got the error.

regards

jithesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jithesh ,

Here s the detailed error msg from trace :

<Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.MappingRuntimeException: Runtime exception occurred during execution of application mapping program com/sap/xi/tf/_MSG_MAP_TAB : com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException; Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 31, 9, 69(:main:, row:1, col:4) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.JavaMapping.executeStep

Thanx ,

Srestha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh

Since you have said that you need a tab as a separator I hope you have specified rigthly when configuring your communicaiton channel. If not then open a notepad and press tab and copy those spaces in your communication channel. The detailed step by step procedure of how to copy this is given in the url:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/17/nab-the-tab-file-adapter

Once when you are done with it you run the scenario and then check your mapping using michal's weblog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

If it doesnot resolve your problem then try to give the message types for both the source and target and the parameters you have specified in the communicaiton channel.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish ,

Since i am using a flat file as the input , in the view source option as per michal s weblog i am getting a flat file as the source which cannot be used for xml mapping testing...am i going wrong somewhere ??

Please help .

Thanx ,

Srestha

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your Content conversion parameters. Please post the Sender communication channel settings, Source structure, and target structure.

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srestha

I hope you have copied the source xml as per michals weblog and testing your mapping. I think that when you test with the source xml then you are getting error. If it is so then your mapping might be the problem. Check the mapping once again and reexecute it.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash ,

can u plz send me ur id...so dat i can forward da screen shots...cudnt attach in the forum..

Thanx,

Srestha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish ,

I cant test my mapping as per michal s weblog coz my file structure is like :

1234 1234 1234 (it s a flat file not in the xml format )

It s not in the xml format....Cud u plz suggest some other way to solve the prob.

Thanx,

Srestha

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can send me to this id sap_apindia@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Prakash

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have'ny done content conversion of your source, so please do the content conversion in the sender communication channel. Thats the reason you are not getting the XML when you did view source in SXMB_MONI.

Transport Protocol : File System (NFS)

Message protocol : File Content Conversion

Adapter Engine : Integration Server

<b>

Content Conversion Parameters</b>

Document Name : <Source Message type>

Document Namespace : <Name space in IR>

Recordset Name : HEADER

Recordser Struture : HEADER,*

HEADER.fieldNames : NAME,LNAME,COMPANY,ID

HEADER.fieldSeparator : '0X09'

HEADER.endSeparator : 'nl'

Thanks,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srestha

Once you run the scenario go to SXMB_MONI and open your message. Then click on "Inbound message" --> select Payload --> Then right click and select View Source --> Copy this xml and test in message mapping. Then if you get error then it is mapping problem.

Also if you dont have xml file at all then it is a problem with your sender communication channel. So provide the message types, sender and receiver communication channel parameters here.

Then we will have a look and let you know the updates.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (0)