cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank certificate pop-up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am working in ECC6 system and have a requirment to change the logon data from standard to SSL for "webgui" service in SICF. When i do the test service, i am getting a blank certificate for pop up. I have also the set the parameter icm/HTTPS/verify_client to "0" but no luck. i am still getting the blank certificate pop up.

Thanks,

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set the parameter icm/HTTPS/verify_client = 0. After this Blank certificate pop warning has vanished

valeriocicchiel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to do some configuration on your system. The error you are given is probably related to transaction STRUST, you have to add an SSL server there, and provide a valid SSL certificate.

You can find more information on service.sap.com/tcs

Hope this helps,

Valerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

SSL certifciate is cofigured properly in strust but still I am getting a blank certifciate pop-up when i do the test service for "webgui" in SICF.

valeriocicchiel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

I still think that something is not configurad properly, you should read carefully the documents in the quick link I posted before and the SAP Note 510007 - Setting up SSL on Web Application Server ABAP

You should find some related errors in transaction SM21 and in trace files using transaction ST11, you can post them here and search these messages in SAP Notes

Regards, Valerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Could you please elaborate on the requirement ???

Not much clear what exactly you are trying to do.

Cheers...,

Raghu