cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Scales ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a quick question regarding SAP pricing.

we have maintained a pricing for condition type ZR02 and maintained price as 120 USD, After some time, we planned to make this as price on scale basis and only for quantity 10 and above, So changed the condition record by added scales.

Using Vk12, went into the condition record and selected scale icon and added FROM 10 QTY 120.

now, if a customer order 1 qty he is still getting 120. but our idea is to create pricing only from 10 qty, So if customer order 1, this condition type should not be applied. what can I do ??

and I wonder, why the price was 120, even though I created a scale based FROM 10 Qty.

Please let me know, Thank you.

Regards

Anu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain Zero Pricing for 1-9 Qty and maintain the Pricing for 10+ Qty.Else maintain the logic in the User Exit that if Pricing is not available for <10 Qty,it should throw an error.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Everyone. My question is answered.

Anitha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the basic price was already maintained to 120 and it was there.So the system is picking this value from this basic price.

To clarify your doubt clearly for your under standing better,just change the basic price to 140 and could you please try again,So that the new price will comes effective.

In our case as two price values are same,we cannot differentiate the price.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anu

As replied in other thread this is system's Standard behaviour to display 120 for qty =1. For your requirement please maintain scales as

From 0 price =0

From 10 Price =120

try and revert

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anu,

There must be some error in ur condition record otherwise it should not picked price for scale which in not defined it should show blank .

Regards

Ajit K Singh