cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abap tables for adapter engine errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Which ABAP tables in PI will have the data relating to adapter engine errors (like the communication channel errors). Is there any way I can get the adapter engine errors from abap tables?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

MLS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help on this one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kubra,

Thanks for your reply.

I can use the mail adapter for dynamic mailing list but, I should only send an email if there was an error in Integration Engine or Adapter Engine processing this message. I don't understand how I can do that using the mail adapter.

Please let me know

Thanks

MLS

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can configure a mail adapter and in conditional receiver determination,check for the error condition and send the mail dynamically

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/07/mail-adapter-xi--how-to-implement-dynamic-mail-address

also refer this thread for XI tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What I am trying to do is write a report in ABAP, which will read the table for errors (for messages which are not processed successfully in Integration engine or adapter engine) and email those errors to users. If there is communication channel error in RWB, the message in sxmb_moni is still shown as success and is not being updated in table SXMSPERROR.

We cannot use PI Alerts here since the email list is dynamic for the same PI interface.

Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Thanks

MLS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MLS,

Adapter Engine is based on JAVA stack. The messages are usually stored in the table name "XI_AF_MSG" along with their statuses. What exaclty do you want to access?

Communication channel errors can be found from the RWB itself as Doss said.

Edited by: DNSPK on Sep 22, 2009 10:37 PM

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MLS,

>Is there any way I can get the adapter engine errors from abap tables?

We can get the error message - RWB, Still you wann to access the table ?

Cheers

Agasthuri