cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Consultants,

I have created shipment cost document and assigned shipment cost pricing procedure . But Amount status is still not transfered..

can any one advise on this.

Thanks,

Gali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Open the shipment cost document in VI02 t-code, On item screen, you can see a checkbox which has transfer relevance. Click on that and save the cost document.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarthak,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I tried to activate Transfer check mark but I am getting error like"No purchasing document could be created".I have cross checked all IMG settings about purchase order and every assignment was made.

Can you help me out to come out from this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Gali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the settings for PO creation is maintained for the tranportation planning point and shipping cost type combination or not in the below path

Logistics Execution--> Transportation --> Shipment Costs --> Settlement --> Assign Purchasing Data.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Rajkumar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your relply

PO document is not created automatically when I create shipment cost document .

Please list out all steps to create PO automatically at the time of shipment cost document creation.

Thanks

Gali

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For automatic PO :-

1) T_56 --> For your shipment Cost type select the Item category and maintain the generate PO field.

2) IMG->Material Mgt.>Purchasing>define default value of Document Type :- here against the transaction ME21N maintain the PO document type you want to use for creating PO for Vendor / transporter.

Now try to create the shipment cost.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you all for your suggestions

Now I am able to create PO against to shipment cost document . I have another question on this.

Is it possible to add shipment cost amount to customer billing?If possible please let me know what are steps to be taken to add shipment cost amount to customer billing invoice.

Thanks in advance

Gali

Former Member
0 Kudos

check out the link

[Billing the Shipment Costs to the Customer|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/5f/e411bb044411d2bf5d0000e8a7386f/frameset.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just maintain the copycontrol from delivery to billing and maintain price source as F then the shipment cost will appear in customer invoice.

Thanks

Ram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gali

Whenever you create Shipment cost document , YOU CREATE WITH REFERENCE TO PURCHASING DOCUMENT .

YOU NEED TO CONFIGURE NEW PO TYPE SAY ZTO....( LIKE UB/ NB ETC ) FOR RAISING SERVICE PO REQUEST BY YOUR COMPANY.

For eg Your Company is raising PO against Transportation Vendor to take his Services ( Transportation Services )

Regards

Rohit