cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Firefighter ID Owner

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am just starting to configure Superuser privilege management - 5.3. When I go into the Firefighters tab to make modifications, I cannot get past the error "Invalid Firefighter ID Owner Message no. /VIRSA/VFAT663". Everything in the Owners table looks fine so I would appreciate any ideas/suggestions. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kelsi,

Can you share, how you overcome the issue you were facing. It would be helpful for others.

Regards,

Gurugobinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, of course! I searched further back on SDN and found where it had been explained to a few other people that there is now an owners field in the Firefighters tab. It's kind of off to the left and you have to scroll over to see it. We have to configure the owners in the Firefighters tab now also, which seems really redundant when we already have a tab for Owners, but anyway, that's all it was.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason the Firefighter Owner field is on the Firefighters table is because Release 5.3 allows multiple owners for a single FFID.

This table is designed so that when a Firefighter Owner can assign one of the FFID's to a user , that owner is recorded in this field by default. The Owner field in the Firefighter table can only be edited by the SPM adminisatrator. By specifying the owner in the firefighters table, a link is established between Owner->Firefighter->FFID.