Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException with Business Connector

lu_huynh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I could need some help with the Business Connctor 4.8...

We just made an upgrade from SAP Business Connector 4.7 to 4.8. The new Business Connector also was moved to another server.

The installation was fine. In SM59 the RFC test works and also the MAPS are all in green status.The routing should also be fine.

I have the following problem when using the FM IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS to send invoices to the customers I get the following error:

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: com.wm.app.b2b.server.UnknownServiceException: [B2BSERV.0026.9201] Unknown service: wm.PartnerMgr.flows.MANDANT001.1STBP:INVOIC

I also created and imported the necessary certificates to communicate with our partner by https.

Please could you help? Is it a problem in the configuration or do I miss something with the certificates?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Lu Huynh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lu Huynh,

Check this link

Regards

Ramesh

lu_huynh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

thanks for your answer.

But I created new certificates which are valid until 2014.

By the way the error message seems to be different. My error message says that the service is unknown in the thread you sent me it says not operational.

Do you have any other advices?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Lu Huynh

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lu,

Have you checked this note?

Note 965276 - IDoc flat files with DOS end of line

Regards

Suraj

lu_huynh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

thanks for your help.

But the note says the problem is solved sinc BC 4.7 SR8, doesn't it? We are now using SAP BC 4.8.

Kind Regards,

Lu Huynh

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lu,

Yes that note was for SPA BC 4.7. I though it could provide you with some more insight.

Anyway, can you recheck whether the settings which you have done for IDoc in SAP BC. There might be some problem with them.

Also check this thread, it might be helpful (but i am not sure)

One doubt the error message says Unknown service: wm.PartnerMgr.flows.MANDANT001.. IS the client 001?

Regards

Suraj

lu_huynh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

seems like I can't fix the problem yet. So I went back to the old system SAPBC 4.7. But now I have problems sending some invoices. Although nothing has changed, I get the message

com.wm.pkg.sap.BCException: 400: Bad Request

at pub.sap.transport.XML.OutboundProcess(XML.java:443)

I would say there is a problem with the certificates, but the message seems to me being a problem with the destination?!

Yes, the client is 001.

Kind regards

Lu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem on your 4.8 has nothing to do with certificates. It seems that something changed in the routing rules, and so the service is not found anymore.

have you checked that the service

wm.PartnerMgr.flows.MANDANT001.1STBP:INVOIC

exists on both 4.7 and 4.8 ? You can do this in BC Developer. You find the used package name in the detail view of the routing rule in the browser UI. Maybe just that package name was changed by incident.

I suggest to compare the routing rules in detail, on the detail view in the browser UI.

CSY

lu_huynh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

thanks for the answer. The Business Connector 4.7 worked fine the day after (thursday last week). So you were right it's not a problem with the certificate, but maybe with our partners destination.

I compared the routing rules several times, but couldn't find any differences on 4.8 and 4.7.

Like you suggested I will try myself with the developer now. Maybe I can find out something.

Kind regards

Lu Huynh