cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine deliveries if Ship to party same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My requirement is that deliveries should be combined into a single invoice (Proforma invoice(F8) if ship to party is same.

I have already made changes in the Copy Control settings in VTFL .The header data for export determination is set to "A" .It was initially set to blank. Also, in Item Category , Data VBRK/VBRP is set to 001

But still system is not giving any error message if i try to create a single proforma invoice from 2 deliveries with different SH Party .

Kindly let me know how is it possible to combine deliveries into a single invoice (Proforma invoice(F8) if ship to party is same.If SH is different system should give error message .

Thanks ,

Smitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For achieving this you can create one routine in VOFM (copying requirement) with the help of ABAP'er, where logic clearly state that if ship to party is different in deliveries then system through error.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends ,

Please help me -How do deliveries be combined into a single invoice (Proforma invoice(F8) if ship to party is same.

.I have already mentioned my copy control settings .What else needs to be done.

Thanks ,

Smitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,

As per standard, deliveries with different SPs can be billed with the help of one invoice.

For better understanding follow the below link.

[Deliveries in to Invoice|;

Regards