Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

check payload for a BPM scenario

former_member609026
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When testing a BPM scenario (BpmPatternCollectMessage) I got error in Transformation step.

I want to collect payload (source message) in transformation step so that I can test in Message mapping

I know we can monitor BPM in sxmb_moni_bpe. But from that Tcode I can not collect payload (reply to me if I am wrong).

I check sxmb_moni but no use...

Looking for responses...

Regards,

Pradeep A.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you change the occurence in the message mapping and in the interface maping for the source message 1...unbounded

refer this https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=133562783 for BpmPatternCollectPayload

former_member609026
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fatima,

As i am directly using the MM provided in SAP BASIS 7.10 --> http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Patterns --> OM (BpmPatternCollectMerge) there is no need to check occurance as 1 to unbounded .

but as you suggested i check it and source message mapped to 0...unbounded

thank you for the suggestion.

Regards,

pradeep A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

As far as i know , u cant check the xml message inside a BPM, thats what make difficult to debug the BPM. You can only see the workflow of you BPM and get to know where the message stuck inside your process.

Please try to make appropriate changes in you MM and then you will b able to solve the problem.

Regards,

Rahul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>I check sxmb_moni but no use...

Don't say that.

Thats the place where you will get the payload. What's the problem there?

Regards,

Prateek

former_member609026
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek / sunil,

thank you for your reply,

I send olny one message before stop message, then also i got an error in transformation step.

But when i copy the same message from payload and test in message mapping then it is successful. I thought that source message is converted in to another format when it reach to transformation step.

so i want to collect the input message of the transformation step.

>>>>Don't say that.

>>>>Thats the place where you will get the payload. What's the problem there?

so i check sxmb_moni for that stopmessage bec i got redflag in moni under outbound status column.

when double click on stop message --> i notice two pipe line steps inside 1) Central Client 001 2) PE_ADAPTER Client 001

i check payload of all pipeline steps (Central Client, PE_ADAPTER )and notice that same payload exists at every step.

please guide me if i am doing any wrong

1) where can i collect input message of the transformation step.

2) if i copy sap provided BPM and Message mapping form Basis SWC to My SWC, then my i got error in transformation step

3) I copied payload from message mapping and test from RWB keeping ID as constant and changing over all number for every message i send.

regards,

Pradeep A.

Edited by: PRADEEP AMISAGADDA on Sep 23, 2009 12:42 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

You can get the payload from SXI_MONITOR itself,...

If your transformation is a multimapping (N:1)... you need to create the source payload with the help of the XML obtained from the IR message mapping and the individual payload obtained from the MONI

Hope this helps you

Regards

Sunil.