cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Memo w.r.t Billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xperts,

The issue is I have a contract invoice (FV billing document type) and without cancelling the contract invoice I am creating a credit memo (CR) in T. Code VA01 with reference to the contract invoice. When I am doing so, the condition tab data is not copying as per invoice.

I checked the contract pricing procedure, the pricing procedure has a requirement added for the condition value, inspite of removing the requirement from the Pricing Procedure, it is not working. Can you please let me know few things which i still need to check?

Thanks.

Smita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You just go to the Copy Control Settings. Check Pricing Type as D at item Level in the Copy Control.

Else if you want the system to create Request only when Billing Document is cancelled then maintain the Logic in the Routine of Header in the Copy Control that if VBRK - FKSTO is X , then only allow to create it.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur/ Rohit,

Thanks for responding!

I checked the copy control too, the pricing is maintained as [D - Copy pricing elements unchanged] only, still its not working. Guess there would be some more checks. Can you please guess few more checks?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Item Category used for Credit Memo Request has "Pricing" as "X" in IMG Settings.

Thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Pricing Procedure assigned against the Request.Might be these Condition Types are not available in this Pricing Procedure.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check price procedure of both credit memo request and invoice. Also check the condition records maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check Copy control elements

Only other check as per me

Regards

Rohit