cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Program to control multiple issuing shipment outputs

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to make a new output type multiple issuing.

However, I do not want the shipment output to be resent everytime a user enters the shipnent in change mode. (VT02N)

In the customizing for the output type, you have the option of assigning a change program to determine when the output is resent. However, when I view all transportation outputs (application V7 in table T685B) no SAP standard outputs appear to have change programs assigned.

I cannot read ABAP, and therefore my question is, does a SAP standard change progam and routine exist which I can use for application V7? Or do I need to spec a new change program for my ABAP colleagues to code?

To control deliveries I am using change program SAPMV50A and routine CHECK_TPS_CHANGE as is used in shipping output CFPR

Can I also assign this program here or is it specific to Application V2 - Shipping?

Many thanks in advance

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ther are two ways for you to do so.First one is very easy and most suggestable.

1.Goto SE38 T.Code.

Enter the program name as "RSNAST0D".

Execute or Press F8.

Enter the application as "V2" and Selection type as "2".

Execute.

Here your delivery outputs will appear for second time processing.

You can create a new T.Code also for this program by using SE93 T.Code.

Ask your ABAPer to do so.

2.Usually,we are using the T.Code VF31 for repeat processing of outputs.

Make a copy of this program and create a Z program with the help of your ABAPer after changing the details of tables.Now create a new T.Code for this new program.

Now the screen is similar to VF31

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

The repeating of outputs should not be a manual process triggered via a transaction code (SAP standard Tx VT70 can do this).

For an output type which has been configured as multiple issuing, the change program should determine whether or not an output should be reissued depending on what has actually changed.

My question is, is there a SAP standard change program for Shipment Outputs?