Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New format of budget report

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me. My client was previously using Internal Order budget and they used to see reports from S_ALR_87013019. This report gave a drill down of the actual line items of the PO and aslo the committment line items.

Now when PS is implemented simple budgeting will be done in CJ30. But client wants to have both the reports available in the same screen for this financial year.

I mean to say a report should be made available which will show the budgeted quantity of Internal Order and available. The available amount which has come in Projects and also the Project Budget allotment in the same screen.

Also tell me one thing in PS Budget Report like S_ALR_87013558 Budget/Actual/Commitment/Assigned how do I take it to the detail of the cost flow like in Internal Order i.e clicking on the actual value will show the actual line items.....clicking on commitments will show the details of the list of PO for which Commitment value has come.

Suman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For your second requirement(line items report)...you can see line items in S_ALR_87013558 - Budget/Actual/Commitment/Rem Plan/Assigned...for that, click on the value(actual,commitment, etc.,)..then Goto>Line items...this will take you to line items for that value..

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Ahmed thanx anyhow one of my requirements is solved. The othe ri need help to get report of the old and the new system in same screen..

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

I mean to say there should be some link in the new budget report which will take me to the old report...of Internal Order.

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Step1: Tcode CJE2, Select Report 12KST1A

Step2: Options Tab, in Extras select Report Assignment

Step3: Hit F6( Insert Row) then Other Report Type (Hit F9) and Select RW

Step4: Mention Report Group as 6OBU

Step5: Save the Report Assignment along with the Report in CJE2.

Step6: Execute the Tcode for the Project S_ALR_87013558.

Step7: Once the Report is executed Hit CtrlShiftF3 (More Report) or Goto>Call up report>More Report. This will execute the Internal Order Report.

Hope it helps...

Thanks!!!

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

How is it calling up internal order report. Anyway I have tried this but it gives a run time error and timed out!

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure about the Error which you are getting.

But please give a try on the Following:

Step1: Tcode GR55, Enter Report Group as 6OBU and hit Shift+F4 (Generate)

Step2: Once generated Please follow the steps 6 and 7 from my earlier Reply.

Step3: In case this does not help, Run TCode ST22 and let the BASIS/ABAP consultant have a look at that.

Regarding How it is calling the internal Order: This is because the internal order report is assigned to the Project Report.

Hope it helps...

Thanks!!!

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx Varshal it has helped me a lot but in case of large data base it is giving time out error.

One more thing if I only call up the report Period/Year wise then only it is displayed.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable inputs