cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specify Exempt Purchase requisition in availability control

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working with WBS elements, and I would like to know the way I can specify Purchase requisitions to take into account in availability control or not.

I mean, I need specify that several purchase requisitions are taken into account in Commitment, while others not.

How can I do it in the system?.

Thanks for your help.

Mariana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the Note: 955107

Once this note is applied the PR commitments are not considered for the availability control of the Budget.

The Availability control: Tolerance Limit settings must be set to "++" transaction groups for the above note.

Hope it helps...

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Varshal,

I cannot apply this note, because I am not interested in deactivated commitment for all PR, I need commitment for some types of PR but others not.

Any suggestion?

Thank you.

Mariana.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure, but check whether this user exit SAPLBPFC ( EXIT_SAPLBPFC_002) will help you or not...This user exit is for availability control where you can define your own conditions on which availability control will be activated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using Availability control (Activity group under node 'Define Tolerance Limits') you can say whether PR's should be check during AC but not specific.

Alternative is to configure the node 'Specify Exempt Cost Elements' and this would not work if your using the same cost element while creating the PR's

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.