cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure Based on Ship to Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

During creation of sales order I want the pricing procedure to be picked up based on ship to party.

Ex: Sold -to -Party: Delhi ; Pricing procedure: 1

Ship-to-Party: Mumbai; Pricing procedure: 2

And if I run a sales order with SH -Mumbai, then the pricing procedure should be "2".

If the SH is Delhi then the pricing procedure should be "1"

Is this possible?

Regards

Ayyallas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ayyallas

When you create the sales order , the pricing procedure is picked up based on the sales area + Cupp + Dupp. . So it is not possible to pick the pricing procedure based on the ship to party when you create the sales order.

Regards

Srinath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Friend

I think it's possible, but need do some changes useing ABAP Tech.

If you have the ABAP skill, you can check the program LV61AA12 Line 178.

SAP Get the Pricing Procedure setting from there, and I also found a User exit named "userexit_pricing_rule", maybe you can try to redetermining the Pricing Procedure in there.

Tks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayyallas

Please maintain customer pricing procedure for your type of SH. say CPP =1 for mumbai, CPP for Delhi like this.

then go to T code OVKK and and based on Sales area + document PP + CPP you will get different PP in your document.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already tried that but only the SP pricing procedure is getting picked. I think this can only be done through ABAP.

Regards

Ayyallas

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You may take the field KUNWE (Ship To party) and create a Condition Table and then accordingly the Access Sequence, Condition Type and Pricing Procedure.

Now maintain the record with respect to the Ship To party Code.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

The number of SH's and the number of materials are huge, so it is a very tedious task to maintain so many condition records. So is there any other alternative.

Regards

Ayyallas

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

there are several field on which we can base our price, you will have to look for some suitable field and make your price based on that. For example you may Use Incoterm 2 (INCO2) field and that yopu can fill while creating the Order like Mumbai, Delhi etc. and based on that price can be determined.

regards

Amitesh Anand