SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find whether there is Future price already exits for an article?

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to do some enhancement for transaction VKP5. I need to find whether 'Future price' already exists for an article in a given period, depending on the below two pricing levels.

1) Sales Org/Distribution chanel,

2) Site pricing level.

Please let me know how to do that.

Sudheer

Edited by: Sudheer Kumar Vakkalagadda on Sep 22, 2009 12:23 PM

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

Validity(start and valid up to date) is already there in the transaction so why do u need the enhancement .U can use the same functionality to find the future price for the article.

Regards,

AM

0 Kudos

Hi,

My enhancement is to give an information message to the user if 'Furture price' already exist for a particular article in the choosen period.

Regards,

Sudheer

0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are in VKP5 for a price calculation, go via "Extras -> Price Overview -> In the validity period" to get this information.

Regards

Andreas

0 Kudos

Hi,

No, we should not let the User follow that menu path. When he click 'Save' button, our enhancement should give an message saying already 'Future price' exist for this particular article in the particular period. This should happen automatically.

Regards,

Sudheer

0 Kudos

Hi, this actually happens in to moment of saving a new price. A pop-up shows you "overlapping conditions " in order to make the right decision/posting. This is a standard process.