cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Removal of filed from Shopping Cart Extented Search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a requirment where we need to remove a field from shopping Cart Extended Search. Field name called "Role" has to be removed.

Could some one let us know, how to remove the field? we observed that BADi CUF is being not triggered to suppress this field. And also we would like to know what is the Field name or Sturucture we need to remove.

Waiting for your response.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amarnath,

CUF BAdI is for cutomer fields, so it is useless to implement it as field GS_SEARCH_FIELD-DESKTOP_FUNCTION is standard.

For SRM version 4 (SRM_SERVER 5), this field makes part of search structure for SC, PO, BID, QUOT, etc. which is used in Dynpro SAPLBBP_PDH_SEARCH 1000.

Nevertheless, no screen variant set is allowed for this Dynpro. So, you will have to change directly HTML template SAPLBBP_PDH_SEARCH 1000 from internet service BBPSEARCH in order to hide field.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for your response.

we are on SRM version 5 ( SRM_SERVER 5.5). Does this imply to this release as well? And also I would like to know wheter can we add a custom field to the search Criteria.....

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amarnath,

>

> (...)

> we are on SRM version 5 ( SRM_SERVER 5.5). Does this imply to this release as well? (...)

I think so. But to be sure, have a look at ABAP code for concerned Dynpro PBO.

>

> (...)

And also I would like to know wheter can we add a custom field to the search Criteria.....

Yes, but you will have to manage it in search structure GS_SEARCH_FIELD.

Regards.

Laurent.