cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in webdynpro(ABAP) application development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am very new in webdynpro (ABAP) application development. I want to create some application based on webdynpro ABAP for few Z- Report. What is the prerequisite to develop a application based on webdynpro( ABAP ) .Because when I am trying to create application in se80 and giving the related functional model name in wedynpro component field , I am getting the error like Web Dynpro Comp./Intf. ZOS_xxx_FM does not exist. How to proceed further?

Thanks,

Kundan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CLOSED

prasenjit_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kundan,

You don't create the WD Application first. You need to create a WD Component, then only you can create the application to attach it to the component.

Refer to the link below. It describes step by step creation of a WD Component and an Application thereafter.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/e6/2c4b29dc87c6409d6469ec390e8f3d/frameset.htm

Regards

Prasenjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI...

U have to create the component then only u can access any function module or any thing in that.

In wd abap u first create component then its application. Thne run the application..

When u are getting the msg like comp[onent does nt exist then one option is also there , whether u want to create.

Press yes to create it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replay.Can you provide some document for creating webdynpro component and application ?It is possible to customize the application ?

Thanks,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already have this document. But I am unable to understand these all doc.I want some specific doc . for creating component and application. What is the prerequisite to create webdynpro application?

Thanks,

Kundan

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha,

Thanks for your useful input. Still I am expecting the answer of second part thar is, What is the prerequisite to create webdynpro application?

Thanks,

Kundan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to my first reply for the same...........you can find it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

At what extend webdynpro ABAP application can be personalize? It has same UI element which is available in webdynpro(Java) ?

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you be more clear...

Please refer this link for Personalization-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/22/719f42f2ff7e5fe10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you trying to create webdynpeo component in SE80 under Web.comp.interface.

Regards,

Lekha.