cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition record pr00, not accepting the decimals.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All, i have a doubt... i have kept my condition type pr00 as open in my pricing procedure, i have a x material which is in euro i.e for eg the value of X material per pc is 5.4135 euro which is in inr approx ( 519.17 ) and i doing an order for a customer based in EU. if i want to give the condition record in vk 11 for pr00, how should i give the amount. if i give in INR the system is taking , but when i give in eur it is showing the error "___.____.___." check the format.

My query is if i do the sale order for a foreign customer, i.e who is dealing in euro , what price should i enter in VK 11? is it the indian price or the euro price?. and my sale is happening from india only.

the next question is why the condition type pr00 is not accepting the decimal value if i have to give in euro the value per quanitity .?

suggest your valuvable inputs

anticipating eagerly

with regards

kumi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
value of X material per pc is 5.4135 euro

In VK11, you should maintain in Euros and also it can be per 100 instead of per piece. This means, in VK11, the price would be 541.35 EUR which can be maintained for Sold To Party.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most of the standard currencies only accept 2 decimal places as maintained in the currency table. The decision to extend the decimal places is a very major one and should not be done just for this very problem since it will affect all areas of SAP. I have also seen some inconsistencies in table entries if you extend the decimal places and SAP says it is standard. In one case, in an invoice, we were able to see extended decimals in the screen but VBRP table entries were still 2 decimals.

I think you can maintain your price in EUR with PER 100 notation. but for that matter, the condition values automatically get converted to the document currency iin the sales order (customer currency) so even if you maintain in INR and you have an exchange rate maintained, it will convert to EUR.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto v/06 enter PR00

maintain

control data 1--rounding rule should be blank,i think it will be "A",

make the field blank and try again

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the condition record based on your Sold to party contry code.

Secondly for making PR00 some settings are there to made it decimal. Please goto T code OY04 and maintain decimal places for your currency.

try and revert

Edited by: Yadav on Sep 23, 2009 8:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls do a check in your personal User login Settings on the format of the Number, whether decimals are allowed.

Thks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear kumi,

Please ensure in the customer master sales area data, you mention the currency in which you are create sale order.As far as the condition record is concerned, you have to maintain the record in the different currency. Ideally, it is better to have different sales organisation in case of exports.

If you want statistics in the same currency to be updated, then while defining sales organisation in OVX5 you have whatever currency as statistics currency.

Regards,

Nithin.