cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic final settlement of rebates without payment screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we final settle SAP rebate agreements with payment screen (where we have to specify the final settlement amount) everything is working fine. But when we attemept to final settle the rebate agreement WITHOUT using the payment screen (all the accurals have to be paid to the rebate recepient), I am facing the following issues

1. SAP gives a message saying credit memo request is created, but there is no credit memo request number in the pop-up screen

2. When I do a VA03 it shows a default credit memo request number (doc number moves as per the number range), which I can not display the document because SAP gives error saying the document is not in the database.

3. When I go back to the rebate agreement there are NO changes to it - status is still in "Open" (changed to 'B' during final settlement). I try again final settle it automatically without payment screen and face all the above problems again.

But if I final settle the same rebate agreement using paymentscreen by specifying a payment amount everything works fine. Is it a bug in the program (or) am I missing something? Please let me know. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the number ranges are there or not for the document type of credit memo requests

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding point 1 - You can not get Credit memo req no in the POP up . You have to save the rebate agreement and check for the credit memo req no in the saved message description (below).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding point no 1 - In POP up , you can not see the credit memo req no. You have to press save and check the Credit memo no in message description (below).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanaraj

Please check whether some user exits/enhancements have been implemented for your standard program?

Also you can take help from ABAPed to check the program in debug mode for such behaviour. Even after that if problem persists then you can call SAP on it.