cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party Sales: Automatic PO (Purchase Order) not created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am Implementing thirdparty business process where goods are directly moved from vendor to my customer.

As per my customer requirement I want to create Automatic PO for the Purchase requisition created from Sales order.

For this I have done the following settings:

Marked vendor relevant for Automatic PO.

Marked Material relavent for Automatic PO

Marked Sales Item Category relavent for Automatic PO.

While I saved my sales order Purchase requision was created and system unabel to create the Purchase order automatically. If you encounter this situvation please share your views.

Thanks & regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could not get any answer. But I got some clue from previous posts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am able to creat PO automatically through SWETYPV transaction.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the Purchase Requisitions are created automatically you can create a batch job that runs periodically to execute ME59n so the process will run in the background.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am going through the following procedure to automate the PO creation from SO.

TC: SWETYPV

EVET: ALECREATED, ALECHANGED

Function Module: PUR_ORDER_CREATE_VIA_SD_EVENT

PUR_ORDER_CHANGE_VIA_SD_EVENT

and saved the entries still the PO not generated. Could you please through some light on this.

Thanks & Regards

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In third party you will not be able to create automatic PO

The schedule line category CS settings in VOV6 order type NB, MM item category 5 and account assignment category settings as X and in VOV7 for TAS create automatic PO ticked will ensure PR creation only and not PO

As suggested by the other friend you need to run t code ME59N or ME59 for automatic PO creation but certain condition to be met

1) In the Purchasing View of the material master data, the "Autom. PO" field must be clicked;

2) In the Purchasing View of the Vendor Master Data, the "Automatic Purchase Order" field must be clicked;

3) The Outline Agreement or Purchasing Info Record shall be maintained which will allow the automatic copying of unit price and other conditions into PO;

4) The Source List shall be maintained for the nominated vendor which was shown in either the Outline Agreement or Purchasing Info Record.

You have to run ME59N transaction manually or schedule this as a background job

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ugameshk,

Automatic PO will not get generated eventhough you have the check in TAS.

The PR will get generated once you save the third party order and you can create the PO with reference to this PR.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the material, if the item category group is BANS.Also item category determined in sale order should be TAS.

Regards,

Nithin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Item Category Group is BANS

Item Category is TAS.

Schedule Line Category is CS

Also I have entered manually Purchase organization, GR relavent and vendor details. Still PO not created Automatically with purchase requisition reference.

Thanks & Regards

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Do need to run MRP for sales order.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can only create PR automatically from sales order (when you save the SO). In order to create PO automatically wft PR goto ME59N.

there enter all the necessary details and execute. System will show you the list PR and then you can create PO

Hope it will help you

regards,

Sagar

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per my knowledge in third party Sales Process, you can never automate the PO creation.

With relevance to item category (TAS), a PR will be triggered automatically when you save a Sales order. Then you need to create

a PO with reference to PR.

Hope this helps you in understanding !!

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the material, if the item category group is BANS.Also item category determined in sale order should be TAS.

Regards,

Nithin.