cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Converting OM Chart to Microsoft PowerPoint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anybody has any experience or know of how to automatically convert organisational chart from SAP to Microsoft PowerPoint? Perhaps with the use of a third party software?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP partners with OrgPublisher by Acquire (formerly TimeVision.) You can download their software for a free (www.acquire.com) 30 day trial and see the sample org charting pretty seamlessly. It's also fairly simply to modify the output. Even if you don't purchase OrgPublisher, you might get some ideas from the interface. I'd expect SAP will eventually have something standard with MicoSoft through Project Mendocino, but I haven't heard anything concrete.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry - website is www.aquire.com

There's a download specifically for SAP solutions.

Some notes to look at:

Cheers,

Sharon

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

mmmm not sure about Powerpoint. I have seen it done with Visio though. Do some poking around. There is info about taking the OM info and dumping it into any of several OM chart-capable applications using some kind of standard format for OM charts now. I will hunt around and see if I can quickly find those links I saw.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nakisa OrgManagement Series is a powerful web-based suite of enterprise software solutions used to access, visualize and model human capital and enterprise information for Microsoft Active Directory, PeopleSoft, SAP and any database or LDAP. All Modules are fully integrated so users can navigate seamlessly from one application to another.

Nakisa OrgChart - visualize dynamic organization charts based on position, department, cost center or any other logical structure, along with access to employee roles, groups, salaries, relationships, reporting structure and other directory information.

I'm sure they must be doing something similiar to your requirements. You can check more details on <a href="http://www.nakisa.com/contents/default.asp">Nakisa.com</a>

Regards,

Ahmad