cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD: changed KUNNR (sold-to-party) in we19

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD gurus,

I have a problem with SO updating. There is an SO already present in ERP system. I tried to pass an SO with the same PO number but different account number (sold-to-party) through we19. The IDOC and SO were not posted. The error message was 'Enter the document number'. When I tried passing the same PO number again, only this time I used the same account number, the changes were posted in the SO. I also tried passing data in XI but same results happened. I also tried to edit the Sold to party field in the SO that was created. It can be changed in the SO itself. The SO is not yet billed or invoiced. How come I can't update the SO through XI or we19, but I can update the account number inside the SO? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

XI - R/3 limitation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ignatius ,

You can take help of your ABAPer to have a look at the your customer IDOC processing program or further probably user exit MV45AFZZ. It seems there is a check that if for a given PO number in IDOC a sales order already exists, then system is putting the idoc into error. This might have been done to ensure that nobody could change the partner number once SO already has subsequent documents.

When you go to VA02, system knows that there is no subsequent documents and allows to to change.

Your ABAPer should definitely be help to find out the piece in code and could fix it.

Please let me know if this helps

Regards

Harpreet