cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a new Tab in XD02 Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How to add a new Tab in XD02 Transaction. please explain step by step.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

In the account group level as others have mentioned you can hide/Unhide the fields.But if you want to add new field in a screen.Then a new field can be added in the customer master provided functional consultant helps the ABAPer. Firstly,goto the menupath Logistics - General->Business Partner->Customers-> Control- >Adoption of Customer's Own Master Data Fields.Here you have add a new create screen group and your ABAper can add the field you want.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Nithin.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to OBD2 and select create/ change / display customer centrally i.e. , XD01/ XD02 / XD03 and then select the tab what you need and then add the fields also which are in hidden mode

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

Goto T code OBD2 select your account type for which you want new tab. Click on details button above.

On next screen you can see "Field status" box.

Select (double click) on the view (i.e. General data or CC data or Sales data) in which you want to add new tab.

Again on next screen double click on the field present under "Select group" box.

On next screen go ahead with your settings, i.e. which fields you want and how.

Save the changes. Goto XD01 and test the same.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

What Tab are you looking for ?

Regards,

Gobind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just I want to Add a New tab. for that tab we can send a screen using ABAP Program with URL.

Thanks