Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User role with all mm transaction codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I need to create a User role with all MM transactions. Can anyone please let me know whether Standard User role is available which has authorisations for all MM transaction codes ? If yes, what is the User role name. If not, what is the easiest way to get a list of all MM transaction codes.

Regards,

Janagiraman.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee

Hi Janagiraman,

a good try is to create a role, enter Copy menus 'From SAP menu'->expand Logistics->select the complete Materials Management node. Rather almost mm-tcodes shall be inserted then....

Alternatively choose Copy menus 'From area menu'->Menu ME00

b.rgds, Bernhard

3 REPLIES 3

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> If not, what is the easiest way to get a list of all MM transaction codes.

Ask the people who want to use "all MM transactions" for a list.

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee

Hi Janagiraman,

a good try is to create a role, enter Copy menus 'From SAP menu'->expand Logistics->select the complete Materials Management node. Rather almost mm-tcodes shall be inserted then....

Alternatively choose Copy menus 'From area menu'->Menu ME00

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hello,

Copying from SAP menu's also adds the users access to other basis transactions as well. One needs to navigate to each node and make sure that no basis transactions like SU01 were given to users.

Regards,

Gowrinadh