cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item category Billing Relevance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Can i exactly understand what is the exact impact on the system for the Billing relevance in the item category?

If I set it as 'B' -Relevant for order-related billing - status according to order quantity

If I set it as 'C'- Relevant for order-related billing - status according to target quantity

I could not understand the impact of the Billing status.

Lets say for eg. If I raise an order for 10 Nos. & deliver 8 Nos & bill what would be the status of billing if I choose "B" & what would be the Billing status if I choose "C".

Looking for your feedback

Thanks & Regards

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI there,

Option B: Relevant for order-related billing - status according to order quantity

Billing is based on the sales document. The requested delivery quantity determines the billing status.

Item categories REN (Returns) and BVN (Cash sales items) are set up with billing relevance "B" in the standard system.

Option C: Relevant for order-related billing - status according to target quantity

Billing is based on the sales document. The target quantity determines the billing status.

Item categories G2N (Credit memo) and L2N (Debit memo) are set up with billing relevance "C" in the standard system.

For eg: You order 10 quantities. But you create 2 partial deliveries of 5 each. If option B is selected, system considers order quantity 10. If option C, then it considers target quantity 5.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI there,

Option B: Relevant for order-related billing - status according to order quantity

Billing is based on the sales document. The requested delivery quantity determines the billing status.

Item categories REN (Returns) and BVN (Cash sales items) are set up with billing relevance "B" in the standard system.

Option C: Relevant for order-related billing - status according to target quantity

Billing is based on the sales document. The target quantity determines the billing status.

Item categories G2N (Credit memo) and L2N (Debit memo) are set up with billing relevance "C" in the standard system.

For eg: You order 10 quantities. But you create 2 partial deliveries of 5 each. If option B is selected, system considers order quantity 10. If option C, then it considers target quantity 5.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Sivanand