Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distributing of Change fields in IDOCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

IDOC Message type : WBBDLD

whenever we do changes in Article master , Idoce automaticall Triger for that Article master and flows the changes to POS ,

Now my question is , wheneven there is change in Condition reocrd ( output sales tax ) , The Idoce is not trigerring for the Changes whicch makes data Discripency in SAP and BI,

Now, please tell me what changes has to be done in SAP , so that whenever there is change is ( Sales tax code ), the change should automatically flow to POS.

Thanks and Regards

Tara Chand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tara Chand,

WBBDLD Idoc (Basic Type = WBBDLD03) would carry the Sales Tax Code in Segment E1WBB16 and the field name would be MWSKZ which is for the Sales Tax Code.

Please check whether MWSI or MWST either of the Output Tax condition types are included in your POS condition Type Group which you would have maintained as below if you are not using the standard SAPD

Sales and Distribution - >POS Interface ->Outbound ->Maintain POS Condition Type Group

Also make sure the same condition type group is correctly maintained in the Assortment List profiles as below

Logistics General -> Assortment ->Assortment List ->Maintain profile for Assortment Lists

Hope it helps

Rgds,

Aram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aram,

What you suggested , all configuration has been already done,

but my issue is when i am creating the article without assigning the output tax , during the plan run it automatically trigers and floews to POS which is happening correctly,

Now my issue is if i am assigning the output tax for that article after 2 days , it is no trigering the IDOC automatically , when i am pushing the article manually using the T-Code - wdbm, then it takes the tax code in segment 16.

it is very difficult to to check ever time for which article tax code has been maintained , so that we can push the idoc manually

i want that when the output tax is assigned the idoc should triger automatically when the plans runs.

Thanks and Regards

Tara

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tara,

I am assuming you are using ECC 6.0 and also you are using Basic Type = WBBDLD03

First of all make sure you have activated the changed pointers for Message Type WBBDLD using txn BD50 (Active - Checked)

In case If you have already done that settings,

Then,

Go to Txn BD52 and in that use Message Type as "WBBDLD"

Then add the following

Object - COND_A

Table Name - KOMV

Field Name - MWSK1 (this has the data element as MWSKZ)

Then try to add the Tax code for an article and check the Idocs and i hope it should take the tax code with it.

Hope it helps

Rgds,

Aram.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I would like to know regarding Automatic creation of Idoc of basic type WBBDLD, however i checked the FM MASTERIDOC_CREATE_WBBDLD, and when excecuting RBDMIDOC program with the messg type WBBDLD, i am getting a ABAP DUMP.

Even i checked the Func Module, i found there is no Messgetype Importing.

Also please advice all the steps to be followed for making the change pointers work.

Thnks

POSUSER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am sorry that I cannot provide an exact answer, but hopefully it will help point you in the right direction.

From my experiences whether or not its sent in an IDOC would depend on the change pointer that is triggered when the change is made. So I would check the configuration settings of the change pointers and compare the two.

Thanks

Lon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lon,

Please check the configuration Settiing for change pointers and let me know it is very critical issue and leads the data discripency in SAP and POS

Thanks and Regards

Tara