cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cumulative sales order discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

my requirement is........ For a particular customer system should propose a discount based on sales order cumulative value.

EX: for customer X, for the total sales orders value in a particular month crosses 1.00,00 Rs then system should propose 5% discount on the sales order value.

Above requirement has some conditions, it should be customer specific and not for all the months in the year. i guess through Rebates it cann't be fulfilled. Do we have any other option in standard SAP?

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

1 way I can think of is to use the customer discount ZK005 with validity periods. Remove the time when you dont want to use the discount.

Reg the cumulative part, you will need to write a customized code in requirement routine of ZK005 in your pricing procedure. Put a code sothat system picks up all the sales orders created for that particular customer in a given month. Then pickup each sales order value & cumulate the values. Let that value be X. If the total cumulative value of X > $10000, only then the discount will apply.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vishnu,

Thanks for responding immediatly.....

i think your solution is one of the options..... is there any standard SAP process through fulfill this requirement. I mean withouut using any extra code.

is it possible through invoice list?

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Invoice list is fine. You can get the value of the invoiced amount through invoice lists. But your current discount is based on the value of the previous orders right. How will you link the previous orders value to the discount in the current order?

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

what you have mentioned above is correct. Just i am looking is there any posiblility of standard SAP process.

If it is not possible then i don't have any option other than using a routine.

Regards,

Venkat.