cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we use idoc technique to change or delete the vendor master data?

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,gurus,

Can we use idoc technique to change or delete the vendor master data?You know we can create vendor data using idoc CREMAS03 as the receiver adapter,but when change or delete the specified vendor data,must we use RFC adapter technique?

Another question:I found the bapi which creates a vendor master data doesn't have the parameter account group,then we turned to idoc technique.But which adapter should I use when change or delete the vendor data?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It seems we can change the vendor master data using idoc technique,but can the delete operation work?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we can easily change vendor master data but with deletions it's a completely different story:

we do not delete vendor master data in SAP - we mark it for deletion (this should be possible with idoc)

and then we can delete it only if vendor was not used with any transaction (so I assume this step is not possible with IDOC)

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I found the field of the segment of deletion flag at different level,and very appreaciate your help.

It's a long time to wait for your new blog,what new and interesting things do you find?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>I found the field of the segment of deletion flag at different level,and very appreaciate your help.

yes - LOEVM - but remember this will not delete the record but only mark it for deletion

>>>It's a long time to wait for your new blog,what new and interesting things do you find?

at least 4 new in my head - 2 simple but important and 2 new + I'd also like to write something for XI guys about

BO data integrator which can also work as EAI tool (BTW I know it's ETL) but how knows when they will appear

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

at least 4 new in my head - 2 simple but important and 2 new + I'd also like to write something for XI guys about

BO data integrator which can also work as EAI tool (BTW I know it's ETL) but how knows when they will appear

Thanks,you taught a new thing to me

Answers (0)