cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue of account document generated when billing created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a background daily job to created the IC billing. Now we hit an issue that some billings can't get the account document generated automatically when the billing is created, but when we release them manually, they can generate account document successfully without issue. Anybody know what should be the reason and how to reslove it?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answered in this link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jeyakanthan! But actually we didn't setup posting block for any billing type.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Check it could be either accounting determination error or coulde be due FI/CO interface or derivation rule error extra so need to check while create billing document.

Regards

Ajit K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks AJIT K SINGH. VKOA configuration for account determined should be no issue, the G/L could be found. What do you mean FI/CO interface error? Can you tell me more about that and how I can check that since when we release them manually no issue populated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It's a strange behaviour of system. I would suggest to raise OSS note and let SAP handle it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check in the Billing log if there was a specific reason for the insuccessful generation of Accounting documents?

Thks.