cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe PDF - Filling a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to determine why I can't get a table to fill on a PDF. I have my own PDFs and a table on each. No matter what I do I can't get the table to be populated. I try through my program and I tried through the form test tool. Then I assumed that I was doing something wrong. So I compared my interface settings and my form settings to an SAP example (FP_TEST_03_TABLE) and everything important is the same.

Being that I didn't notice any differences I decided to test the SAP form. Upon testing (using the test tool) I have realized that there may be an issue with SAP and Adobe forms because even the SAP form (FP_TEST_03_TABLE) won't populate the table although I am passing multiple lines (through the test tool).

Can anybody tell me what I need to check and/or test the form FP_TEST_03_TABLE to see if they can populate the bookings table?

Regards,

Aaron

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkat_o
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have a table and that table data has to be shown in PDF using ABAP program. Is that your requirement ?

Thanks

Venkat.O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, that's the requirement. I figured out my issue. There was a typo with one of the fields. This field was a drop-down so the values I was passing didn't satisfy the form's requirements.

Aaron