cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java DC wrapped in J2EE Server Comp Library DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have jxl.jar file, I imported this jar file in a Java DC and declared jxl.jar as public part. I created a Webdynpro DC and used the public part in it. I have created an application, component and a view in it using some classes of jxl.jar. I created a new J2EE Server Component Library DC and used the public part of jxl.jar in it again. Built the J2EE Server Component Library DC. Once done I got a .sda file. I deployed it in server. Once this is done, I have added the J2EE Server Component Library DC in my Webdynpro DC's Library Reference. Once I added this, i built it and deployed it. I got deployment finished with Warnings. Please see the exception below and Please advice.

Exception from NWDS Deployment Screen

"java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while starting application wrigley.com/signauth/ui and wait. Reason: Clusterwide exception: server ID 6840450:com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to prepare application wrigley.com/signauthui for startup. Reason=Clusterwide exception: Failed to start dependent library ''signauth/libraryimpl'' of application ''wrigley.com/signauthui''. Status of dependent component: STATUS_MISSING. Hint: Is the component deployed correctly on the engine?"

Names of the DCs used

Webdynpro DC - signauth/ui

J2EE Server Component DC - signauth/libraryimpl

Java External Library DC - signauth/library

FYI. I have created J2EE Server Component DC's name with more number of characters. Hope this shouldn't create issue. If this is also an issue, please let me know. I will reduce it and try.

Thank you

Best Regards

Ramamoorthy D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Kindly help me out in getting a solution for this problem.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Ramamoorthy D