cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sales Order OUtput( V**) v/s Billing Output ( VF31)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

In Standard SAP, we have VF31 - Output from Billing , where we can choose the Invoice we would like to print.

I would like to have the same functionality for Sales Order Output.

In Standard SAP , there is no such functionality where we can choose the Sales orders which we want to print.

Pl. let me know what type of enhancement would be required to achieve the above mentioned functionality.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Julie.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

You can take help of your ABAPer to copy program RSNAST00 to create a custom program for this purpose.

Before that you yourself can try this in T-Code SA38.

Output Application would be V1 for sales orders.

Object key - Sales Order numbers

Output Type : BA00 or your SO output type

Medium : 1

Send again: Tick

and just execute.

Please let me know if this helps

Regards

Harpreet

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you use program RSNAST00 to mass issue of output for sales orders. If u need based your own requiremnet then copy the std program in to customised one and add the logic to the custimosed one based on the requiremnt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two options for you.

1.Using the standard program "RSNAST0D".

Goto SE38,Enter the Program name as "RSNAST0D".

Execute or press F8.

In the selection screen,Enter the Application as "V1".Selection type as "2(for repeated processing)".

Execute.

You can make this one as a T.Code also by using the transaction SE93.Ask your ABAPer for this.

You can use the program "RSNAST0F" for monitoring the incorrectly processed output".

2.For VF31,it uses a standard program "SD70AV3A".

Make a copy of this one and change the necessary tables etc. for this so that the screen is also similar to our VF31.For this ask your ABAPer to develop a Z program.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

For sales orders standard T code doesn't exists. Please goto SE38 and execute program "RSNAST00", it will ask for different options, fill them as per your requirement and execute.

This is the only way for sales orders.