cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop Invoice Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We currently are seeing a single delivery split into several invoices if the PO Numbers in the sales orders are different. We would like a single delivery to produce a single invoice in this case.

I have searched around for info about splitting, copy control, and VTFL in the forums with no luck. I think this should be fairly easy to change. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are seeing the single delivery split into several invoices then check the delivery split parameters and avoid the delivery split so that single delivery and single invoice will take place then your problem should be solved

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Srinath,

The delivery is correctly combining multiple sales orders, and yes, I would like a single invoice from a single delivery. Where do I view and change this split criteria? Is this customizing, or a coding change for an ABAPer?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have gone for any customization by using any user exit etc then check with the help of ABAP'er wheather any delivery split and billing split are taking place in that customized program

Secondly check the delivery split parameters and billing split parameters , I suppose because of delivery date and billing date parameters they might be getting splitted.

You can search for Delivery split parameters and Billing split Parameters in any forum

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I couldn't find very thorough information by forum searching here, but [http://sapdocs.info/sap/sd-related-topics/sd-billing-document-consolidation-and-splitting/] links to a download of a very informative and helpful PDF for anyone who may have questions regarding splitting criteria and how to change them.