cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO_OM_ABC_1 data load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have activated 0CO_OM_ABC_1 data source in R/3 and trying to see the records thru RSa3.but its showing 0 records found.where as my r/3 system coss & cosp tables has data.Can any one please let me know if there any additional steps i need to follow to load the Controlling Activity based data into the BW.

Thanks,

Vaka.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaka,

Check if you have given right length value for the selection parameter value in RSA3.

Foreg if we have material no in the RSA3 and in the selection parameter you mention just the material number and don't give the preceding zero's then in that case you get 0 records. So this can be the case with you also.

Regards,

Rohini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohini,

I did'nt given any selections,i have just activated the 0CO_OM_ABC_1 data source and tried to see the records thru RSA3.But its showing zero records where as i have data in my R/3 coss & cosp tables.Plz let me know apart from activating the data source is there anything else we need to run at R/3 side.

Thanks,

Vaka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaka,

Do you have any restrictions or selections in RSA3 while checking the extractor.

Check this OSS Note:380374.

Bye

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I dont have any restrictions while testing in RSA3,still iam not getting any records, its simply showing zero records found.can you plz tell me wht might be the reason.

Thanks,

Vaka.