cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Action Block - SPC_SQC_ANALSYS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the Quality action block, SPC_SQC_ANALSYS. I have configured the action block to have a QT and a DT with limits that I set in the DT. When I execute the transaction I get the following error;

[ERROR]: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: http://<hostname>:50000/XMII/Runner

Not really sure where to go from here, can anyone help?

Thanks

Skip Ford

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

We had the same problem, then we had to allocate more Java memory , from 2048, to 4096. When we did this the problem was solved.

Thanks,

Thiago Barros

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was actaully an MII security issue.

Thanks

Skip Ford

Former Member
0 Kudos

The limits are shown on the chart. When I right click and look at the data -> Upper chart points, the CL,UCL & LCL are all NA.

I also looked at the NWA logs and the following message was there:

application [XMII] Processing HTTP request to servlet [Runner] finished with error.

The error is: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment (initialization failure)

Exception id: [0050569D6ACD006F0000001A000017360004741840BBD93D]

Thanks

Skip Ford

Former Member
0 Kudos

Skip,

What version of MII are you using (incl. SP/patch)? Have you put in a support ticket for this issue?

Regards,

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Skip, you need to set up Java on your *NIX server to use the "headless mode" to enable the graphics libraries in Java to function properly on a server with no X-Windows implementation enabled.

http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/J2SE/Desktop/headless/

Not sure how to do this with MII 12.X,but I'm sure it is a pretty easy setting to configure as part of the NetWeaver startup.

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the same QT/DT combination work in the Dynamic Page Generator as an applet? If that works, then what about using the right-click SPC Results detail from the iSPCChart applet (should deliver the same multiple Rowset XML document that this action block will provide inside the trx).

I'd also look in the NW logs to see what the full error message indicates.