cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Preview use of Personal Time Zone

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working for a customer on SRM 4.0 with global users. System time is UTC and default time zone is CET. We are looking into using Personal Time Zone (in transaction SU3) for the individual users to display local time zone in Approval Preview. However, I have tested using Personal Time Zone with the following example:

1) Shopping cart created with 2 approvers

2) When 1st approver looks at Approval Preview system time is shown for u201CIn approval sinceu2026u201D for both 1st approver and 2nd approver

3) 1st approver approves item in shopping cart

4) When 2nd approver looks at Approval Preview the Personal Time Zone is shown for approval by 1st approver u201CShopping cart approved byu2026 on u2026u201D but system time is shown for 2nd approver u201CIn approval sinceu2026u201D

How do I get SRM to show only Personal Time Zone and not system time in Approval Preview regardless of what status the item is in, i.e. approved or not approved?

PS. Well, it should be added that todays solution shows both UTC and default time zone CET in Approval Preview, this comment is just to clarify that my test of Personal Time Zone has not changed the current functionality.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the User Time Zone in the transaction BP. (not SU3)

Regards,

Masa

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I can't find User Time Zone in transaction code BP. Pleae let me know where to find it.

Default User Time Zone is set in customizing to CET.

By the way, we are running on support package SAPKIBKS14 and hence note 1149347 is implemented.

Best regards

Niels

Edited by: Niels Joost Jensen on Sep 24, 2009 2:53 PM