cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Authorizations Concept Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Before, i would like to say that this thread will stay open, with questions and answers. Thanks

I am starting a little project on authorizations. The company has only 9 users, and all of them have the SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW profiles, wich after an audit generated the need to have them removed and the need to implement an Authorization Concept from the root.

The first step and most important is to get the profiles fixed before the next audit, wich i think will only give me time to create generic profiles based on a List of Transactions and Reports, that each one of them, or a group, executes. I've been reading the ADM940 module, and i have some experience in SAP BI Authorizations, but no experience in Authorizations at a higher level.

My questions are, Recomendations and attentions i must have to implement this concept i've described and

Is the automatic profile generator, based only on transactions and reports enough to fullfil the needs i described before enough? Or after that i'll have to maintain some Authorizations objects manually?

Thank you very much

JO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread, as it has a lot of days by now