cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JAVA falls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I am with a very serious problem in the project. Frequent the part JAVA of the XIP falls. The Java falls in different schedules. Part of the morning and part of the afternoon. Independ of the quantite of data that the XI are processing. It can be with great volume of data or small volume that exactly thus JAVA fell.

What it can be occurring so that JAVA falls?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergio

Can you just elaborate your issue. It is very hard to understand. You mean to say Java falls or java fails? Also can you be specific about your query?

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After application SP Stack 14 in XI landscape, the java part it´s worked but once time or another it´s fails. I enter in the Internet Explorer and type the address to try to have access IR and the ID but I do not obtain, therefore it is processing and later appears that the page cannot be found.

Do you have something that can help me ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergio

From your reply I guess that you have some times problem with your Integration builder logging? If it is so then kindly go through the url:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Also there is some checklist which you have to check if your integration builder is not opening. So go through the url:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1688 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Also you can find whether all the components are there or not in your XI box with sravya's blog:

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/02/21/verifying-xi-components

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergio

Also go through the webblog which shows the purpose of Java Web Start and its associated components:

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/11/27/java-web-start

If you dont resolve your issue post it back on SDN.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I believe that the problem is not in my Java Web Start. Today I obtained access in IR and the ID. Exist periods of the day that I try to have access IR and the ID and I do not obtain. When this occurs, I enter in transaction SXMB_MONI and I saw messages with status scheduled for outbound processing with the black arrow. Will It be necessary to modify some parameter in the VIsual Admnistrator?

Regards,

Sérgio

Answers (0)