Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two prices for one material in sales order according condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configure the condition type according to following condition record:

Plant/ Sales Organization/ Distribution channel/ Material / Customer

(because system should calculate two prices for one material in two plants)

In the sales order screen, when user firstly select material , quantity, plant , system calculate the related price correctly but if user select the material and quantity and enter and after that select the plant, system will show the error message in pricing procedure and to have a price for material, user should update the price in the price condition in sales order.

It is so difficult for user to update one by one, because there are several sales orders which need to update.

Is it any way to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> In the sales order screen, when user firstly select material , quantity, plant , system calculate the related price correctly but if user select the material and quantity and enter and after that select the plant, system will show the error message in pricing

Hi,

Why to let the user press Enter button before entering plant value Obviously, system will give error, because it doesnt get all the required value based on which you have maintained condition records.

Ask the user to enter all the value at item level otherwise you will have go for the option that you are doing currently.

It is said prevention is better than cure

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Try it by putting B (Automatic entry has priority) option in Manual entry tab for that perticular condition Type .

Regards

Ajit K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Unfortunately If I want to update pricing condition in header level tn sales order screen, system just update the first item not all items together.

And I did not find the manual entry tab to select B.

Please help me to try it again.

Thanks,

Lida

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of item level of each material for condition update at condition tab, Have u tried Condition update at header level in Condition Tab????

First tell user to maintain the material and quantity for all line item then tried to update it at header level

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar