Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account assignment analysis cannot be carried out for billing type F2

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends:

Using T.code VF02,I selected the Billing Doc. No and Acct.Determination Analysis and selected Reconcilation Accounts.

I get the Error 'Account assignment analysis cannot be carried out for billing type F2'. I went to customizing and Checked

Define And Assign Account Determination Procedures and Define and Assign Account Keys & Assign GL Accounts. I assigned GL Accounts - Sales Revenues,Discount and Cash Account.

Yet, I am facing the same problem.Please advise how to overcome the problem.

Regards

MSReddy

Further Notes

Account assignment analysis cannot be carried out for billing type F2

Message no. VF094

Diagnosis

Account assignment analysis cannot be carried out for billing type F2 because no account determination procedure is allocated to it in Customizing (this makes sense for pro forma invoices because revenue account determination is not necessary here).

Procedure

Check the facts, and assign an account determination procedure to the billing type for procedure determination in Customizing as required and if you have the authorization. Otherwise contact your system administrator.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sridhar_muthekepalli3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks for the answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a billing document and as such you look in the Revenue account determination not the account determination. The accounts are determined by the procedure usually KOFI00 Account Determination.

pls assign points if helpful as a way to say thanks.