Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to login using Portugese language

bglobee
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when we try to login using Portugese language, we are getting an error as below

'please enter one of the installed languages: (case sensitive)'.

I did a check in SMLT. The language pack is installed and activated. Language code is maintained as PT.

The same SP is installed in test and prod systems. We are able to login without any issues !!!

application release at 4.7 and Basis, ABA at 620.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

bglobee
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes the parameter misses the value for portugese.

RSCPINST too indicates the inconsistency in the same parameter. i changed it. Issue is solved.

Many Thanks.

peter_dzurov
Contributor
0 Kudos

Run report RSCPINST in SE38 and then click on "Current NLS config" button. It could give you some suggestions how to correctly set parameter zcsa/installed_languages according to installed languages and also some other checks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did a check in SMLT. The language pack is installed and activated. Language code is maintained as PT.

In addition to other language code add P in parameter zcsa/installed_languages

ex. zcsa/installed_languages=DEP

Regards,

Sachin Rane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is there any change in profiles has happened recently in your system??

There could be many reasons for this.First check whether this language was working earlier? If yes then check the parameter zcsa/installed_languages & check for supplementaion of language wheteher supplementaion activity performed succesfully?

Also go throgh below link to have better idea & information about troubelshooting about language::

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/EN/90/163d38c2113265e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Hope this will solove your issue.

Thanks..

Mohit