cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

available item quantity not confirmed in Delivery (VL01n).

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

when i m creating a delivery document with respect to a sales order in VL01n, then its not retriving a item (suppose XYZ ), i have checked my sales order, there i found that the quantity of material is not confirmed.

the stock is uploaded at 15 august, that i saw in Tcode MB51, and i m taking Delivery Date 31 august in schedule line tab in VA01, it confirms the quantity at 22 september.

then why it happens , as i need the quantity at 31 of august.

please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It might be Open Deliveries, Plant is different, Storage location is different,

Pls check all the parametors maintaind perfect or not..

Hari Mandav

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Kindly check setting in your Material Master Data for Purchaging View.

Regards

Ajit K Singh

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simply check one thing in material wheather it is marked as Make to order in material master in MRP ??. If it is then make it make to stock cause if it is make to order then system will not pick the material from the current stock instead it will transfer the current requirement to production for manufacturing.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Reason #: 1

Though you have the quantity uploaded in the stock on 15 th August, the sales order that you are trying to create has a gap of 15 days from the stock updation. So, during the gap some might have created some sales orders for the same material.

Reason #: 2

Even though the stock is available on your Requested delivery date (15th August), still you need to consider the LEad time (like Loading Time etc) to ship the product. (can be viewed in Schedule line level in the sales order).

Regrads

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vishal Singh,

Please go to VA02 and select your line item and click on display availability(or from menu bar click on environment and then on availability). This will show you the current ATP situation with respect to plant in question and material. I am sure there won't be sufficient stock therefore system didnt confirmed the order.

Once you post the stock you can deliver the goods.

If this is not the cause then revert back to the forum with all details.

Regards,

Atul