cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up minimum quantity at HEADER level at ARUN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a requirement in each order that there must be a minimum of 10 pc allocated before a delivery can take place.

I know for the ARUN setting that you can set up a release rule but this is using a percentage. Is there a way where I can set it up with no. of pieces instead?

Thanks very much and look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Jenny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

hey i m clear about ARUN , but if you want minimum quantity to be ordered then u can set the setting in Material Master sales tab enter the minimum quantiy.... do let me know about the ARUN setting. thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

Thanks for the reply however, I would like to make the minimum quantity at the order level. Therefore the whole order should have at least 10 pc.

With your option, I think it restricts only at the item level - material.

Thanks,

Jenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can you plz elaborate... i thought you needed 10 pc ( minimum ) when u create sales order.

" I think it restricts only at the item level - material" -- i did not understand this point..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

Sorry that I didn't explain it clear enough. What I'm trying to set up is not the minimum quantity that a material must be ordered.

What I would like is that e.g.:

Sales order:

Item 10 = 5 pc

Item 20 = 5 pc

Total pc of this order = 10 pc

At allocation run, if there are only enough stock of 5 pc for Item 10 and 4 pc for Item 20, giving a total of 9 pc of allocable quantit then since it is not meeting my minimum quantity of 10 pc, the result would bee that no allocation should be done (and no reservation is needed, so just drop the order).

At the moment, this set up is based on a percentage i.e. 80% fullfillment etc before a order can be allocated (under "Release Rule" setup). I would like to make it as a no. of pieces and not percentages.

Please advice if this is possible in SAP.

Many thanks,

Jenny