Did you mean: 

Pricing date-sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap,

we are maintian the two condition records .for tax condition type zvat

1. zvat = 12.5% with validity date 01.07.2009 to 31.07.2009

2.zvat =13% with validity date of 1.08.2009 to 30.10.2009

i created sales order on 15.10.2009 . system taken as pricing date as document date. now i chaged the pricing date from 15.10.2009 to 15.07.2009. if i see in my pricing overiew the tax condition value is showing the 13%. but system should take consideration if 12.5% as my pricing date was 15.07.2009

Now i am looking for any confuration setting , by this system should consider 12.5% (according to pricing date)

Regards,

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
should take consideration if 12.5% as my pricing date was 15.07.2009

Maintain the "Service Rendered Date" as 15-07-09. This should solve your problem. In fact, you dont even worry about sale order. You can do PGI also. Instead of VF01, execute VF04, where you have different tabs to select. There you can see a tab "Default Data". Click this so that you can see the "Service Rendered Date" field. Maintain there as 15-07-09 and execute. Your tax percentage would be 12.50%

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmi

Does it true that after gaining 10,000 forum point,SAP offer something ?

Regards

Ajit K Singh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
after gaining 10,000 forum point,SAP offer something ?

You get recognition !!!!!!! What else you want ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear LaxmiPathi,

Thank You.My problem sloved. awarding the Rewards point.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi,

How to change the service rendered Date in Sales order.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hari Mandav

yes if i chnaged the pricing date to 15.07.2009. system as to pickup the tax condition type 12.5 . but system is not picking up the value. its showing the same percentage 13%.

regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you change the Tax rates also in FTXP? if not then go to FTXP, enter your coutntry and tax code and maintain the record.

Also Please check whether the pricing dates are floating properly, and do the update in item conditions and select option G there.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

> yes if i chnaged the pricing date to 15.07.2009. system as to pickup the tax condition type 12.5 . but system is not picking up the value. its showing the same percentage 13%.

Hi,

It will not pick up the value 12.5 %

This is happening because system has already determined the pricing procedure and fetched the condition record (13%) from the system.

By mere changing pricing date will not make the system redetermine pricing. For that, you need to carry out new pricing so that system will again again determine pricing proc., access the condition types in your case ZVAT then it will read the condition records from the corresponding condition table. Then it will check the validity of the condition records. And if it falls within the date you entered, system will give you value as 12.5 %

But this will happen when you click on the Update button and select B or G option as I already staten previously

Hope you are clear now.

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U have maintain conditon records 13% for the month 10th, creating s.o 10th month then system picking 13% which is correct,

pricing date change in 15.07 then it will take 12.5% as per your requiremt.

Hari Mandav

Former Member
0 Kudos

> system should consider 12.5% (according to pricing date)

Hi,

In VA02, go to condition tab at item level - if pricing is maintained at item leve or header level,

Click on the Update button select option B or G based on your requirement.

This will solve your problem

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

condition record will get deleted automatically after the validity period got expired, so the condition record will not be available,

pls check the v/06 -->master data -->delete fr.db

regards

senya