Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Associated software component versions

daixiong_jiang3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

when inserting an application component in an integration process scenario, I select my product , to which my software component is associated in the sld.

There are 4 software components in the product, three of which were created in July while the other one was created in September.

However the latest software component doesn't show up in the frame which shows the associated software components... I have cleared the sld cache and so on but nothing helps...

We can make sure the only difference between the three older software components and the new one if the date of created on.

while they have the same product name and version,the same software unit....

So how should we do to make the newly added software component visible when we create an integration process scenario?

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The old SCVs are assigned to Business Systsems, similaraly assign the new SCV to any of the Business system.

And ..make sure that when you will open Product in SLD, you will get availabile SCVs under product. Make sure that the checkbox for New SCV is marked.

That will make the SCV visible under Integration scenario. Generally the product get assigned to SCV, but By default these SCVs will be skip.

Thanks

Swarup

daixiong_jiang3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

Thanks for your reply.

and i have checked the configuration and make sure the new software components has already been assigned to a business system.

in your reply you mentioned a checkbox of the new SCV which we need to mark, but i can not find it could you please provide more details? thanks.

warm regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check the below blong -- Step no 2

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/08/27/modeling-integration-scenario146s-in-xi

Make sure that the checkbox is marked here.

Thanks

Swarup

daixiong_jiang3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

I think the checkbox there just pertains to XI 3.0 while we are using XI 7.1,

And in our SLD of 7.1, we can see all the SWCVs under the product so maybe this is not the reason.

thanks.