cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting Purchase requisition not visible at supplying location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I run SNP heuristic it is gentrating PR as STR(shown in key figure STR in Planing book) Purchase requisition has source of supply indicating vendor location but at vendor location Preqrel is not visible.

We are usig subcontracting with source location

Strange thing is behaviour is correct for demands in PPDS horizon I mean for PPDS purchase requisition there is no problem

Please note we checked following things-:

1. Product is available at both plant and vendor location

2. SNP PDS is available and valid at vendor location.

3. Trasportation lane with external procurement relationship of type subcontracting(from R/3 purchase info record) is available.

4. External procurement relationship is valid and active.

can anybody suggest how to resolve this?

Siddharth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Planning book we are using is copy of standarad planning book mentioned by you. Still to reconfirm I checked by running heuristic in standarad planning book but still receipt element comes in key figure distrubution receipt planned and not subcon.

Please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The receipt element should come in the subcon one...

Please check that your lane has a means of transport (the means of transport is not created automatically, you need to add it manually)

If your lane is complete: try to create an order manually in the K fig Distribution Receipt (Subcontracting Planned) from your target location.

This should create automatically production planned (subcontracting) on your subcon vendor.

Regards

Julien

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem is resolved by maintaining mode of transport and running heuristic again.

Thanks very much for your time and valuable inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no mode of transport maintained but it is some of other locations also where we are getting correct result. Still I will check by maintaining mode of transport if problem gets solved and get back in case of any problems.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Did you run the heuristic in the 9ASNPSBC planning book? (or a copy of it)

You need the key figures Distribution Receipt (Subcontracting Planned) / Distribution Demand (Subcontracting) / Production (Subcontracting Planned) ((or Kfig with key figure functions 4015 / 4016 / 2005)... and the proper macros.

Thanks and Regards

Julien